Sell on Instagram
Take full advantage of our CMS to sell your products on a variety of platforms, such as your online store, social media and online marketplaces, as well as many other online sales channels.
With the increasing popularity of Instagram, it’s easy to see why it’s a great platform to improve your online presence.
SEO Audits & Strategies
Structural & Technical
Just some of
What is an Instagram sales channel
With our CMS you can quickly and easily connect the products on your online store to your Instagram business profile, but before we do that, we’ll ensure that you have a Facebook business page set up with products added to your Facebook catalogue.
How to sell with Instagram sales channel
Our CMS allows us to automatically upload your store products to your Facebook business account, thereafter your product catalogue will be automatically synchronized with your Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Why sell on Instagram
Because so many consumers are visual, Instagram is the ideal platform to explore and interact with products before committing to a purchase. Not only is it a great platform on which to sell, but it can form a vital part of your business’ marketing strategy.
With so many advantages to selling on Instagram, it’s easy to see why it’s such a popular sales channel for many businesses.
- Make your brand more memorable with this photo-centric platform
- Instagram ads are proven to get users to purchase
- Familiarise yourself with the behaviours of your customer base
- Get access to advanced audience targeting options
- Easily keep track of sales, leads and ROI
- Tap into a larger target audience
- Grow a loyal customer base that’s always connected
- Instagram can be used to fuel other marketing efforts
Benefits of Search Engine Optimisation
- Track sales, leads and ROI
- Tap into larger target audience
- Grow loyal customer bases
Search Engine Optimisation FAQs
- Which is better, SEO or PPC?
Both are vital to the team’s success.
- What is on-page SEO?
On-page SEO refers to tactics utilized on or within a page to assist it in ranking higher in the search engine. On-page SEO includes both content and the HTML source code of a page.
- What is keyword research?
Keyword research helps you determine the keywords for which you should optimize the current and future pages of your site.
Keep in Mind!
Search engine optimisation or SEO, is all about the small changes you can make to your website. But these small changes make all the difference!
When you look at each change individually, the improvements can appear to be only minor, but when you combine them, they can dramatically improve your website’s user experience and performance in organic search results.
- Web Design & Development
- UX & Landing Page Design
- POS System
- Card Readers
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Email Marketing
- Paid Media
- Content Marketing
- Social Media