Sell on Pinterest
Take full advantage of our CMS to sell your products on a variety of platforms, such as your online store, social media and online marketplaces, as well as many other online sales channels.
Pinterest isn’t the first platform to spring to mind when most people think of online sales platforms, however, depending on what you’re selling, it could arguably be one of the most important sales channels available to you and your eCommerce store.
Selling Just Gotten Easier
What is a Pinterest sales channel?
Everyone knows Pinterest is the place to go if you’re looking for a little inspiration, but it’s also a great platform to get your products found and sold. We can now seamlessly connect your Pinterest account with our CMS using a Pinterest sales channel and instantly boost your customer base.
How to sell with Pinterest sales channel
Our CMS allows us to automatically upload your store products to your Pinterest account using a Pinterest sales channel, without the hassle of manual uploads. Once we’ve got your Pinterest sales channel up and running, everything becomes automatically synced, including vital product information, so you can go on with business as usual.
Why sell on Pinterest
If you have pin-worthy products with equally pin-worthy images, chances are, someone’s willing to buy it! But that’s not all, there are many advantages selling on Pinterest has to offer you and your business.
- Pinterest allows you to gain access to a wide audience
- Boost referral traffic to your website
- Pins have a long shelf life so you’ll gain long-term benefits
- Many pinners use pinterest to decide what to purchase
- Pinterest users make bigger purchases on average than other platforms
- Easily see which products and keywords are trending
- Active Pinterest users have a slightly higher than average income
Benefits of Pinterest
- No listing fee
- Increase traffic to your website
- Fetch higher prices
Sell on Pinterest FAQs
- Is selling on Pinterest worth it?
As long as your account is set up as a business account.
- How can I make money from Pinterest?
Promote affiliate products.
Keep in mind!
Does Pinterest pay pinners? The short answer: no. The long answer: no. When you share affiliate links on Pinterest, and people click on them and make a purchase, you will get paid your affiliate commission by the affiliate programs, not by Pinterest.