You should be selling your products on a variety of platforms, such as your online store, social media and online marketplaces, as well as many other online sales channels.
Give your business a more extensive online presence by selling on Facebook, the perfect addition to your existing online store.
What is a Facebook sales channel?
The Facebook Sales Channel allows you to link your Facebook business page with your online store, automatically updating your online store as soon as a sale has been made. When you have a shoppable Facebook page, you can even sell to customers directly through Messenger and track their orders.
How to sell with Facebook sales channel
Once your Facebook sales channel is all set up, a Shop section will be created on your Facebook page. All of your Shopify products will be displayed in your Shop, which lets you switch up your products, review sales, and fulfill orders.
Why sell on Facebook
Once your online store is up and running on our CMS, we can have your integrated Facebook sales channel ready to go in no time, so you can start reaping the many benefits.
- Customer engagement with Facebook is quick and easy
- You can market your business on Facebook at a low cost
- Target a refined audience using advanced targeting tools
- Increase traffic to your website
- Facebook helps you to boost your brand awareness
- Monitor and measure with Facebook insights
Benefits of Selling on Facebook:
- Tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
- Facebook charges nothing in order to set up an online store.
- Sell directly through Facebook, even accepting credit cards.
Sell on Facebook FAQs:
How much does it cost to sell on Facebook?
It costs nothing for individuals to sell on Facebook Marketplace, and there’s no fee to join Facebook or Facebook Marketplace.
Is Facebook a good place to sell?
Can I sell on Facebook without a website?
With new Facebook Shops, you can sell online without a website!