Sell on Facebook
Take full advantage of our CMS to sell your products on a variety of platforms, such as your online store, social media and online marketplaces, as well as many other online sales channels.
Give your business a more extensive online presence by selling on Facebook, the perfect addition to your existing online store.
Start reaping the many benefits
What is a Facebook sales channel?
The Facebook Sales Channel allows you to link your Facebook business page with your online store, automatically updating your online store as soon as a sale has been made. When you have a shoppable Facebook page, you can even sell to customers directly through Messenger and track their orders.
How to sell with Facebook sales channel
Once your Facebook sales channel is all set up, a Shop section will be created on your Facebook page. All of your Shopify products will be displayed in your Shop, which lets you switch up your products, review sales, and fulfill orders in our CMS.
Why sell on Facebook
Once your online store is up and running on our CMS, we can have your integrated Facebook sales channel ready to go in no time, so you can start reaping the many benefits.
- Customer engagement with Facebook is quick and easy
- You can market your business on Facebook at a low cost
- Target a refined audience using advanced targeting tools
- Increase traffic to your website
- Facebook helps you to boost your brand awareness
- Monitor and measure with Facebook insights
Benefits of Worppress
- Tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
- Facebook charges nothing in order to set up an online store.
- Sell directly through Facebook, even accepting credit cards through Stripe.
Sell on Facebook FAQs
- How does shop on Facebook work?
Facebook Shops make it easy for businesses to set up a single online store for customers to access on both Facebook and Instagram.
- Are Facebook shops free?
You can enter products for sale directly to your Facebook Shop for free.
- Can you sell directly on Facebook?
A Facebook store allows you to sell products through your Facebook Page.
Keep in mind!
In Facebook Shops you’ll be able to message a business through WhatsApp, Messenger or Instagram Direct to ask questions, get support, track deliveries and more.