We were approached by a genetic testing company. Once we analysed all their relevant data, we noticed that their SEO efforts needed a boost.
We employed the most fundamental SEO tactics, firstly getting their technical SEO set up, and secondly setting up their onsite SEO. We also had to set up their Google Tag Manager, which would allow for the tracking of various goals and events on the practitioner portal.
As you’ll see in the image, the client’s website rankings saw a marked improvement. It’s important to note that the missing data on the graph is due to technical issues that occurred due to how the sub-directories were set up by the web developer. Unnecessary redirects took place and Tag Manager did not trigger correctly.